The application portal is open for a third round of funding. The $1,000 grants will be awarded on a bi-weekly basis until funds run out. The first deadline for applications is Friday, July 10, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Apply here.
The application portal is now open. The $5,000 grants can be used to compensate applicants for their intellectual labor, for costs associated with gaining access to specific resources, and/or to pay other artists and thinkers for their time and contributions. Applications will be reviewed by an independent panel of artists and arts professionals. We anticipate awarding 12 grants. The deadline is Sunday, August 23 at 11:59 pm. Apply here.
If you are interested in Research Grants and would like to discuss your application before applying, sign up to meet one-on-one with Nathalie von Veh during her virtual "Office Hours" here.
1. Statement of Inquiry (What question will drive your research and what do you hope to accomplish during the grant period from November 2020–June 2021?)
2. Tell us about your artistic practice (If you are applying as a collective or group, tell us a little about each of your practices and how you are connected)
3. Why is it important for you to do this research now, and how will it expand your artistic practice?
4. Who do you need to connect with to do this research? (For example: knowledge partners, institutions, other artists, etc.)
5. How will you allocate the funds? (each Research Grant is $5,000)
Upload your CV or Resume
Provide a link to your professional website (Optional)
Provide links for three art events (exhibitions, performances, other) that you participated in as an artist in the past three years. (Optional)
Contact Nathalie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.